13 Mar Aloe Vera Concentrate original
Natural gastrointestinal saviour, improve gastrointestinal function and health
NU LIFE Aloe Vera Concentrate is made high quality Aloe Barbadensis and is treated with “Aloe Vera Whole Leaf Low Temperature Water Extraction Method” to remove the laxatives, Aloin and Aloe Emodin, which are suitable for children and pregnant women. In addition, the aloe concentrate in Aloe Vera Concentrate is very rich, also containing amino acids, enzymes and vitamin B12, which is often lacking in vegetarians, and the most precious mucopolysaccharide (MPS) in aloe. Mucopolysaccharide helps reduce the pressure on the stomach and has an important effect on digestion, intestinal absorption and the immune system. Aloe vera contains eight essential amino acids that cannot be synthesized by the human body. It is an important element of skin metabolism and repair. NU LIFE Aloe Vera Concentrate has been certified by the Hong Kong Standards and Testing Center, and the quality has been guaranteed by the quality of the “STC Tested” Mark. NU LIFE Aloe Vera Concentrate has 2 flavors, including original flavor and papaya orange flavor.
6 BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA CONCENTRATE
- Helps with digestion
- Relieves of such symptoms as are commonly referred to as indigestion, heartburn, hyperacidity, dyspepsia, halitosis (bad breath) or flatulence
- Helps enhance absorption of nutrients and medicines
- Helps improve liver health
- Contains a very high amount of Polysaccharides for maintaining immune system and skin health
- Supplies all essential amino acids for health and vegetarian diets
whole leaf aloe , crystalline fructose, citric acid
1 small cup (around 2.6 oz) in the morning and evening
1. WHAT ARE THE MAIN INGREDIENTS OF ALOE VERA CONCENTRATE (ORIGINAL)?
The main ingredients of Aloe Vera Concentrate (original) are whole leaf aloe, mucopolysaccharide, polysaccharide, 17 kinds of amino acids, minerals and vitamins
2. WHAT ARE AMINO ACIDS, ENZYMES AND MUCOPOLYSACCHARIDES?
The main function of amino acids is to make up proteins and assist in metabolism. 20 amino acids can generate different types of proteins. The precise structure and sequence of amino acids results in a protein that depends on the gene itself. The chemical nature of an amino acid directly affects the biological activity of the protein. Protein not only promotes the response in all living cells. In addition, the order in which proteins are composed of amino acids also determines the stereo-structure of the protein and its stability. Aloe Vera Concentrate contains eight essential amino acids that cannot be synthesized by the human body. They are used as an important element in promoting skin metabolism and repair.
Enzymes are made from proteins, which are substances that promote chemistry. In the process of chemical action, the initial molecules are called matrix, and the matrix is converted into different molecules, called products. Almost all biological cells require enzyme assistance in the chemical reaction to accelerate the chemical reaction. Since different enzymes can only selectively assist certain substrates, enzymes can only accelerate several of these reactions. In the cell, a series of enzymes can determine the metabolic pathway. Aloe Vera Concentrate contains enzymes that promote skin regeneration.
Polysaccharides are high molecular weight carbohydrates that combine repeating units with glycosidic bonds. This structure is usually linear and sometimes contains varying degrees of branching. Polysaccharides are usually quite heterogeneous and contain slightly modified repeating units. Depending on the structure, macromolecules have unique properties from the structure of monosaccharides. They may be amorphous or even insoluble in water. Aloe Vera Concentrate contains plant-derived mucopolysaccharide, which is four times higher than the market using only mesophyll.
3. WHY DO WE NEED TO SUPPLEMENT AMINO ACIDS, ENZYMES AND MUCOPOLYSACCHARIDES?
Amino acids are part of the body structure. In addition to being used to build cells and repair tissues, they are also used to make antibodies against bacteria and viruses. They are one of the important elements of enzymes and hormones, used to build nuclear proteins (RNA and DNA), and bring oxygen to the whole body and participate in muscle activity.
Enzymes are very important molecules in biology. Enzymes are proteins and biocatalysts. Enzymes help speed up chemical reactions in the body without altering or destroying chemical reactions.
Aloe Vera Concentrate contains plant-derived mucopolysaccharide, which is four times higher than the market using only mesophyll. It helps reduce the pressure on the stomach, helps digestion, absorbs the small intestine, strengthens the immune system, and fights inflammation.
Increase the speed of organizational recovery.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Concentrate ：
- as an antibacterial and antifungal substance
- Improve gastrointestinal health
- Improve constipation
- Improve acne
- to promote metabolism
- Promotes skin regeneration
- Improve immunity
- Preparing for pregnancy
- Improve the negative effects of excessive alcohol and tobacco
- Balanced nutrition for vegetarians (vitamin B12)
- Quickly relieve throat discomfort
- Improve diabetes
- Improve psoriasis
- Improve skin ulcers
- Treat minor burns and skin allergies
4. IS IT SAFE TO TAKE ALOE VERA CONCENTRATE？
NU LIFE Aloe Vera Concentrate is made high quality Aloe Barbadensis and is treated with “Aloe Vera Whole Leaf Low Temperature Water Extraction Method” to remove the laxatives, Aloin and Aloe Emodin.
5. WHAT IS THE SYNDROME OF LACK OF ALOE VERA (INCLUDING AMINO ACIDS, ENZYMES AND MUCOPOLYSACCHARIDES)?
Many ancient literatures have documented the usefulness of aloe, including the Bible. It is recorded that the first user to use aloe vera is Cleopatra. She used aloe vera gel to apply skin to the sun from 68 to 30 BC. She believes that gel can help her skin stay young. In fact, the Egyptians will also use aloe vera on their bodies to prevent decay or other uses.
Until today, aloe vera is still widely used throughout the world. Studies have shown that aloe vera can accelerate the healing process, especially burns and radiation. It is also used by dermatologists after dermabrasion to remove scars from the epidermis.
Lack of aloe vera does not cause any syndrome to the body, but the rate of wound regeneration will slow down. Due to the lack of aloe vera gel and juice, the following conditions will be affected:
- Skin that may cause burns, irritation, cuts, and insect bites cannot be smoothed
- May not moisturize and soften skin
- May not accelerate the healing rate of wounds, burns and other injuries
- Constipation, diarrhea and other intestinal problems may occur
- When you do not use aloe vera juice, you may not be able to speed up and improve general treatment.
- May not relieve the itching and swelling of the irritating skin
- May not kill fungi and bacteria
- May not improve the effectiveness of sunscreen products
6. WHY CHOOSE ALOE VERA CONENTRATEINSTEAD OF OTHER SIMILAR PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET?
Urban people have irregular diets, excessive alcohol and tobacco, and living and working, it is easy to induce stomach upset, acne, skin deterioration and emotional instability. The Aloe Vera Concentrate is made from the high-quality “Barbadian” aloe vera from Mexico and the United States. It is treated with the “low temperature water extraction method” to remove the remove the laxatives, Aloin and Aloe Emodin from the laxative ingredients. In addition, the aloe vera composition is as high as 91%, including amino acids, enzymes and the most precious mucopolysaccharide (MPS) in aloe. The mucopolysaccharide is four times higher than the market using only mesophyll, which helps to reduce the pressure on the stomach and digestion. Small intestine absorption and immune system play an important role. In addition, aloe vera contains eight essential amino acids that cannot be synthesized by the human body, and is an important element in skin metabolism and repair. Concentrated aloe vera juice has two flavors, including original flavour and papaya orange flavour
Aloe Vera Concentrate is suitable for the following people:
- Gastrointestinal health problems
- willing to detox
- Work/study pressure affecting gastrointestinal health
- Untimely diet
- Too much alcohol and tobacco
- Busy lifestyle